Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Must Remember


Mae, you are officially two and half years old. Wow, how did time fly by so quickly? It seems like just yesterday we brought you, our little glowworm, home from the hospital. It has been two years full of fun, laughter, and so much love I never thought it was possible. Every day your dad and I look at you and comment on how beautiful and amazing you are. You have brought such joy and happiness to our lives. I can’t even remember what life was like before you came along. I don’t want to remember. You are truly the best thing that has ever happened to us.


I have decided to start this diary for a couple of reasons. The most important reason is that I have the worst memory! Seriously, people always ask, “remember that time we did……” and I can NEVER REMEMBER. Sometimes their stories spark a memory, but not too often. So if I write down important things about you and our lives, then I will HAVE TO REMEMBER!!


The second reason is that I would love for you to have a glimpse into your early years, the years that are usually a bit foggy for everyone. Someday you may wonder what kind of things we did together. Now all you will have to do it open this blog and read to your heart’s content. I will do my best to update it as much as possible.


I hope you enjoy these memories as much as I enjoyed making them with you.


I love you with all my heart, my sweet Natalie Mae!

0 comments: